Are you ready to overcome the negative self talk that is stopping you from being the woman you want and increase your boldness to create the life you really want?
Do you know that the woman you see in the mirror and the conversation you have with her is the catalyst to the life she is living? When you look in the mirror do you see a woman who is bold, powerful, confident and fearlessly following her dreams?
Here’s the thing. Life has dealt you a bad hand. You didn’t plan on being where you are in your life right now. It’s not the life you’ve picked for yourself. But, the good news is that you don’t have to stay there. You are not what happened to you. You are not who or what other people say you are.
We get so caught up with what other people say to us or about us when the truth of the matter is that it doesn’t matter what other people say to you or about you. What matters MOST is the conversation you are having with yourself. What do you say to yourself when you look in the mirror?
Here’s the thing beautiful!
I ask what do you SAY not what do you SEE!
Why? It doesn’t really matter what you SEE because when you change what you SAY, eventually what you SEE will change!
Your words are creative and they are powerful. Your words have the ability to both create and destroy. Every word that you send out into the atmosphere finds a landing place, whether it be for good or bad. YOUR WORDS MATTER! So, if your life doesn’t look like what you desire, it’s time to change your conversations. Yes, with others but mostly the conversation you have with the woman in the mirror.
The negative self talk is destroying your dreams, crashing your confidence, polarizing your purse, and ravaging your relationships!
- You avoid looking in the mirror because you don’t like the woman looking back at you
- You self-sabotage new opportunities by talking yourself out of it before you’ve even had a chance to give a try
- The reflection looking back at you is not the woman you once knew
- You have a “someday” or “one day” conversation with yourself about your dreams and desires
- You’ve put everyone else first for so long that you’ve forgotten what it is like to dream for yourself
- You’ve gone through a tough life transition and you need help getting back to YOU
- You’ve been doing what you know to do toward your dreams but there seems to be a missing piece
- You have a passion to start a business but lack the confidence it takes to make it happen
- You find yourself in a cycle of bad relationships that leave you feeling lonely, discouraged, and desperate
Well, all of that is about to change because it doesn’t have to be that way.
My name in Cheryl Holland and I’ve been where you are. When life as I knew it fell apart after my divorce, my biggest discoveries about myself were that…
- I had no idea who I was as a woman. After spending years raising a family and fitting into the mold others created for me. I had never TAKEN the opportunity to really get to know me, the woman looking back at me in my mirror. I had no clue what my wants and desires were.
- I was stuck in a rut. I’d allowed myself to fall into a cycle of confusion about my next steps. And because I was confused, I did what most confused people do – NOTHING!
But then, I was tired of spinning my wheels feeling sorry for myself and my new situation (especially my financial situation). SO I DECIDED that if I wanted something different that I would have to do something different. ACTION follows DECISION. If you aren’t taking active steps to change your life, then you haven’t really decided that you want your life to change.
So here’s what I did.
I started with my thinking! I knew that my thought life was impacting the results I was seeing. “As a man thinketh, so is he.” (Proverbs 23:7) and then I also knew that what I was saying to MYSELF was having a major impact on my life. I knew that it was the conversation that I was having in the mirror that impacted me the most, because in my conversations with others I portrayed a totally different picture.
I portrayed a confident and successful woman,
but on the inside there was a different story being told.
So, I made a disciplined effort to change what I said in the mirror to the woman looking back at me. “Wise words satisfy like a good meal; the right words bring satisfaction.” (Proverbs 18:20 NLT)
If you are ready to overcome the negative self talk that is stopping you from being the woman you want, ready to increase your boldness so you can create the life you really want, and step over your past and walk into your future, then the Mirror Talk Affirmation & Activation System is for you!
These are the exact 3 steps I used to grow from the frustrated girl trapped in a woman’s body to a woman who is confident and actively pursuing her purpose, passion and prosperity.
That’s what I’m going to share with you! The exact activation exercises I used to dig deep and deal with lingering issues that I didn’t even realize were still affecting my life, the exact affirmations I would say daily to myself in the mirror, the exact meditation scriptures I read faithfully to guarantee my success.
Are you ready to try something different and get different results?
Change yourself from the inside out &
create the YOU that YOU are happy with.
What if you could…
- Choose a positive path for your life?
- Easily adjust your mood when your day isn’t going well?
- Renew and pursue your dreams?
- Repel the wrong people and attract the right people in your life?
- Hit the delete button on the broken record replaying in your mind from childhood
- Kick your past to the curb and focus on your future?
- Command success in your life with the power of your words?
- Increase your confidence so you can boldly go after what you want?
- Attract a funnel for prosperity into your life?
STEP OUT AND MOVE TOWARD A MINDSET OF CONFIDENCE, FREEDOM, AND MOTIVATION TO CREATE THE LIFE YOU WANT
MIRROR TALK: Your Three Part Guided System to Breakthrough Barriers, Reset Your Thinking, and Attract Success to your life.
Just 3 Steps to put into practice over the next 30 Days to change your life!
- Activate – transformation exercises because it’s not enough to say, you have to DO. Action is required for lasting success.
- Affirm – saying affirming confessions daily are major when it comes to life transformation. If you can’t say it, then you will never see it.
- Meditate daily/nightly – meditating on foundation scriptural principals help to fortify your results.
Mirror Talk is designed around SIX CORE AREAS:
- Direct Your Day – Wake up to each day with purpose and direct it the way you would like your day to go.
- Let Go of Your Past – Work through issues from your past that are roadblocks to your success today.
- Increase Your Confidence – Boost your self confidence and boldness to accomplish your dreams.
- Focus Your Future – Determine and decree your intentions for your future.
- Command Life Success – Define what success looks like to you and create a plan to achieve your goals.
- Attract Wealth – Discover your wealth creating gifts and talents.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET:
- Custom designed action guide with transformation exercises
- 100 written affirmations for the six core areas to read on your own
- Journal pages to record your inner thoughts during your transformation exercises
- Introductory lesson, dare to dream motivation and lesson explaining affirmations and how they change your life
- Guided audio lessons walking you through each of the six core exercises
- Transformational affirmations CD to play and echo while you’re on the go; set to motion music to use while working out, walking or going about your day
- Scripture Meditation CD set to relaxing music as you wind down from your day. These will help to solidify your affirmations and transformation while you sleep.
Yes Cheryl, I want to GET STARTED TODAY!
Enough is enough. I’m finally ready to overcome my self-limiting beliefs, win against fear, and redirect my future!
I understand that I will:
- Get an IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD to begin TODAY!
- Download MP3 for my Guided Affirmation CD and Scripture Meditation CD will be shipped to your door.
- Download action guide