If you don’t have clients then you don’t have a business, at least not one that profits. How to attract clients is one of the most common questions entrepreneurs have. Where do you find leads for your business? Here are 5 steps that you can incorporate into your marketing plan for 2015 to attract clients.
- Decide who is your ideal client. Be specific and start eliminating as many people as you can. Don’t depend on the spray and pray plan. You spray your marketing any and everywhere and then pray that someone buys something. That doesn’t work and it wastes time and time is money. Focus specifically on who your ideal clients are.
- Write down 5 to 7 places online where your target clients gather online. Where are the social media sites, blogs or forums where they hang out. Think about your industry locations but also include other sources outside of your industry like other services that your ideal clients are interested in and go hang out there.
- Write down 3 to 5 in person locations your target clients gather. Fill your calendar with opportunities to network in those places. Be sure to be able to talk about what you do in about 30 seconds by hitting the high points of the problem you solve and for who you solve that problem for.
- Prepare a free taste of what you do. Allow your ideal clients to determine if what you do could be for them. One way to do that is to offer a no-cost valuable free offer to show how your product or service works. Offer this free product online and in person.
- Build a relationship with your ideal clients by creating content. You can do this by blogging, vlogging (video blogging), podcasting, and send newsletters just to name a few.
Implement these five client attraction strategies on a consistent basis and you will get more leads which means more clients and more profits.
If you’re ready to amp up your brand and would like to speak with me about additional strategies to grow your business. Contact me to schedule your complimentary consultation.